All applicants must pay the entrance fee of € 100,00, via PayPal or bank transfer.
All bank charges/fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Only the applicants who will not pass the preliminary test (shortlisted to the semifinal round) will receive a € 70.00 refund by August 17th, 2019.
The following documents are necessary and will need to be attached to the online application form:
1. A valid photo ID (valid Passport is required for candidates coming from outside the Schengen area), in .jpeg or .pdf format
2. Two different artistic photographs of good quality and not copyrighted in .jpeg format (300 dpi)
3. Link to the digital video (previously uploaded on YouTube, private or public, copy and paste in the online form)
4. If payed by Bank transfer: copy of the receipt in .jpeg or .pdf format.
All the documents listed above are mandatory to be admitted to the competition.
Once you have read the competition rules please proceed to payment of the entrance (application) fee by choosing one of the following options:
Please, proceed to payment by clicking on the following icon. At the end of the Payment procedure you'll be redirected to the Application Form.
2. BANK TRANSFER
Please transfer the aforementioned amount to the following account:
- BANCO BPM - Via Mazzini, 13 - 37024 Negrar (Verona)
- Recipient/payee: Associazione Musicale Liszt 2011
- SWIFT code: BAPPIT21062
- IBAN code: IT 35 S 05034 59600 000000000440
- Reference: [your first and last name] - application Verona International Piano Competition
Please, scan the receipt in .pdf or .jpg and proceed to the Online Application Form.